Friday, December 5, 2008

Nutcracker

Naomi had her first year of ballet this year and was able to have a little part in the Nutcracker. She has been in heaven the past few days with late night rehearsals. The main performance is tonight. These photos are from the dress rehearsal last night.




Naomi back stage with friends.


6 comments:

Tara Kay said...

Seriously - the CUTEST thing I've ever seen! I'm so sad it's in Flagstaff. I would totally go if it weren't. Move back to Mesa!!!!!

Pierson family said...

So cute! I wish I could see her in the nutcracker! She is getting so big, I am sad we don't get to see you guys over Christmas.

Carol said...

OK, now I'm soooo sad that Sara didn't go on stage! Naomi is adorable!

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

she is so cute i had no she was doing ballet. Precious!!!

Sarah Pittard said...

Naomi is so stink'n cute!! I'm sure she just makes a beautiful ballerina!!

sara said...

I LOVE that first picture! Girls in tutus...Can't get any cuter. How fun for her! That would've been fun to see.