Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Colors

Naomi helping with a family photo shoot. The forest is so beautiful right now, but it's freezing out. We had a high of 47 degrees today!! Yikes....

I always want to take more nature photos, but it's so gorgous I can never really capture how great it is out there... Someday!

3 comments:

The Watkins said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from Sara's. I never knew that you were a photographer. You are wonderful at what you do. So many beautiful pictures. I keep meaning to tell you to thank you for all of the great comments you make whenever I teach in Relief Society. It always makes my lesson so much easier when everyone makes comments.

Josh said...

So I was being nosy one day and came across something you had told a friend about a cookbook or something like it for baby food. Could you share you knowledge with one of your oldest friends? Love you girl, Jessica

Rachel Clare said...

sweet sweet picture. oh how i miss autumn!!