We got snow shoes and a dog for Christmas. What a great combination. It makes the winters so much fun, when you have the right equipment to enjoy it. The weather finally warmed up and we had an awesome day on Thursday.
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I'm so jealous! I wish I had that kind of weather here. . but I already have the dog part covered. . X3. We need to catch up honey! Love you~J
I'm green with envy. GREEN.
ooooo - I love the pics. -They are so pretty. This looks like a TON of fun!
Post a Comment