She is getting so big, and her hair is getting so long. I remember the first time I met her she was like two and barely talking. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!!!
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
7 comments:
She is too cute! After church she ran up to me and said "I am going to miss you" in her sweet little voice..
Look at those eyes! The last time I saw her, she was just a little bundle. Where does the time go? Miss you~J
She is getting so big, and her hair is getting so long. I remember the first time I met her she was like two and barely talking. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!!!
She is so beautiful!
such a cute picture... i love her red (or pinkish) nails... and her sandals!!! what a heart breaker!!
she is so darling. i can't believe how grown up she is either!
she's getting so big! Sad isn't it!?
Post a Comment