This is the greatest invention ever!!! I'm having so much fun and Naomi loves it. My goal this summer is to ride my bike whenever I can instead of taking the car. I feel so free again now that Naomi can just keep right up with me.
i used to pull a kid around on one of those things, i loved it! i just hope Naomi isn't a shaker on the bike like the kid was that I pulled. So did you decide against the moped in favor of the bike? i bet you'll get a lot of use out of it.
Hey Mellon~ I found your blog from Sarah's page. . i should have probably looked for it sooner. . So glad to be able to watch your little family adventures. . because I always seem to loose track of you. I am the second Josh & Jessica on Sarah's page (under Brahs)
That looks like so much fun. If your interested in biking I'm trying to get a group of girls together for some summer rides. Let me know if your interested.
I totally have been wanting to try one of those. Gas prices suck. I am going to start biking to work with kids in toe in the bike trailer. They love it and hey an extra 20 minute bike ride couldn't hurt.
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
8 comments:
i used to pull a kid around on one of those things, i loved it! i just hope Naomi isn't a shaker on the bike like the kid was that I pulled. So did you decide against the moped in favor of the bike? i bet you'll get a lot of use out of it.
Hey Mellon~ I found your blog from Sarah's page. . i should have probably looked for it sooner. . So glad to be able to watch your little family adventures. . because I always seem to loose track of you. I am the second Josh & Jessica on Sarah's page (under Brahs)
Love you~
Jess
How fun you got the bike attachemnt. I bet you guys are having a great time. I should put the boys in the trailer and get out you are so motivating.
How much fun is this?!?
That looks like so much fun. If your interested in biking I'm trying to get a group of girls together for some summer rides. Let me know if your interested.
L
O
V
E
I
T
!
GAS PRICES DOOOOOO HURT!
awesome!
I totally have been wanting to try one of those. Gas prices suck. I am going to start biking to work with kids in toe in the bike trailer. They love it and hey an extra 20 minute bike ride couldn't hurt.
Post a Comment