Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So much for Kite Flying weather

Melissa this one is for you. I really wish I was living in San Diego right now... This is what I woke up to this morning. And it's still snowing. Not just little flakes in the air- No this is real SNOW. Did you hear me?? SNOW IN MAY.......


3 comments:

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

jamelle I totally feel your pain it snowed here too. Who would of thought snow in the middle of May!! Seriously!!!:)

Melissa Spurgiesz said...

I can't believe the snow! I would have never thought you would have snow in May let alone in FLAGSTAFF in May! It was about 94 degrees in San Diego and we are "suppose" to be able to feel the ocean breeze from where we live.. I beg to differ. It is still beautiful even with the heat but I am grateful for the beach and a pool!

Rachel Clare said...

Get out! I don't get this weather.