So if you don't live in Flagstaff- well it's REALLY really WINDY!!! So we bought a KITE. It was the most FUN. We were ran and played. It was a great way to release some energy and and get a little rush of weird kind of freedom. Let's just say- I LOVED it!! Everyone- go fly a kite!!!
I MISS FLAGSTAFF! Seeing these pictures with the beautiful mountains in the background makes me miss Flagstaff so much. I know I live in San Diego, one of the funnest places around, but I will always have a place in my heart for Flagstaff. I love looking at your beautiful pictures and seeing how you all are doing!
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
3 comments:
I MISS FLAGSTAFF! Seeing these pictures with the beautiful mountains in the background makes me miss Flagstaff so much. I know I live in San Diego, one of the funnest places around, but I will always have a place in my heart for Flagstaff. I love looking at your beautiful pictures and seeing how you all are doing!
That kite is so cool! Hot sexy kite!
I love the design on that kite!
-bethany
Post a Comment