Monday, September 29, 2008
D.C. Temple
We went back to D.C. for a family vacation last week and jeff and I were able to go to the DC temple. This is the first time I've been back to this temple since I was sealed to my parents when I was two-years old. We lived in Michigan at the time and we were in the DC temple district along with most of the Eastern United States. Times have sure changed. It was a wonderful experience and the most beautiful place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i love that I am always your first comment and that you are always wowed by my super fast comment. it's almost like i am always online or something.. ha!
i can't even fathom the idea that michigan's temple was in DC. that is just nuts! Crazy how things change.
i hope the trip was fun. what a beautiful time to be in DC.
fun trip, I know I missed book club Tim ended up going out of town and I couldn't swing a babysitter. I don't know if you were there, but anyway im always up for something, we just need to plan it!
this is such a great picture!! the dc temple is so pretty! and i love the inside, it's very unique! love ya Jamelle... post some other pictures of the trip when you get a chance :)
You know... I have been to DC twice and NEVER been to the temple there! It is so beautiful just from the pictures! I must see it now. I am glad that you were able to have a family vacation. In fact, you have inspired me to take one. We have these free flights that we just have to use! Rough world.
Post a Comment