Naomi's favorite place is the barn. She often asks me for a ride to the barn- "I don't need you mom, I just need a ride." She is a true animal lover at heart. Not my genes.
I want to be there with my kids on that horse, those photos are great, your blog is so wonderful, so glad Bethany has a link to you on her blog! ....Di
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
4 comments:
awwwwh. That is really sweet and so great she has the opportunity to ride! Very fun. She looks so big.
I think the horse is really small...
Jamelle!! These are such great pictures of Naomi!! And i can't believe she is 4!! Gol, time flies!!
I want to be there with my kids on that horse, those photos are great, your blog is so wonderful, so glad Bethany has a link to you on her blog! ....Di
Post a Comment