Friday, January 25, 2008

Money, Money Money!!! (sing along)


One thing I always dred is Money. It's been one of the most difficult things for me to be able to manage. So as one of my 2008 goals- I've loaded all of my personal finances (and business) into QuickBooks today. I had the bookkeeper come over and sit with me for 3 hours as we dug through my stuff to get organized. It feels so good to start to have a little more order in my finances. It's not this pile of mess hanging over my head. We have tried so many different methods of "accounting" and can never stick with anything. I think I get frustrated and so my frustration leads to-- Let's go shopping!!! It's a horrible cycle. Cheers to QuickBooks and my new finance goals.

2 comments:

sara said...

oooo. AWESOME.

I hope this one is a keeper!!

Tia said...

I love it, it will be nice to look back and remember what you were working on back in the days.