Friday, January 11, 2008

Free 16x20 Canvas wrap

Here's a little plug for my photo business!! I have a coupon for a FREE 16x20 canvas gallery wrap print- It's a new vendor (I haven't used before). The order needs to be placed by the end of the month- January 31st.

I thought it would be fun to share with my friends, so whoever email's me first and wants to do a free mini photo shoot next week and order the awesome canvas print- if you don't know what canvas looks like- stop on by! I'd love to show you. I personally think they are really cool and actually a cheaper option than spending $500 bucks on an awesome framing job.

If I don't have any takers, then I'll have to hang a self-portrait of myself!!! - Please stop me.

5 comments:

Jen-ben said...

MEEEEE! :)

Jen-ben said...

p.s. you SHOULD hang a pic of yourself! Do the picture of your family from the card...it is so cute!

Rachel Clare said...

I agree with Jen- use the canvas on your fam's Christmas picture!

Heather said...

Come to Denver and do my family! LOL

Jamelle Kelly said...

I'll be in Denver early Summer! We'll have fun then.