Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flagstaff Public Library

One of my favorite places next to Bookman's is the Library. There are so many great things to discover.... What better way to spend a Thursday night. It's the best free entertainment in town.

Naomi loves the kids area- she is always making new friends.

We try and come to the libary about once a week.






I like to catch up on current events...




and get the latest release...





However; Jeff is more a fan of the "good 'ol days"...








Time for check out. This is Naomi's favorite part.

And here's the loot!!

4 comments:

Jen-ben said...

That's too cute....but really, I LOVE Barry. Mandy is my fav! :)

Rachel Clare said...

What a great idea!

Alright. What are your settings when you're taking indoor shots (AT NIGHT) with no flash? I swear, I have yet to figure this out. If I up my ISO, they're super noisy. If I slow my shutter speed and open my aperature, they're blurry. Help!

Jamelle Kelly said...

I have my ISO at 800 for these shots. I can't remember, but I think I was shooting at 60, 2.8

Russ and Debbie said...

I love the library too. We used to go every week, but then life got crazy. Time to slow down and go back to the library.