Thursday, January 17, 2008

Candidate Quiz

Ok- I probably shouldn't talk politics, but I think this election is very interesting and I have not made any decisions on who I support. I will be honest- I'm a registered Republican, but I have been known to vote both parties equally in the past.

This is a fun quiz to help you sort out who thinks what about what! Take the quiz to see which candiate follows your issues the most.

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/projects/ongoing/select_a_candidate/

I was pretty surprised by my top candidate it chose for me.

Let me know if you guys have other good websites to get the facts to sort through all the crap out there.

4 comments:

Russ and Debbie said...

Thanks, that was fun. Good to know that the person I was going for I really should be going for based on my views.

Josie Allen said...

Ive been totally into the election this year. I am rooting for romney and the survey put him as my second choice. First was John Mcain. I like him too but I dont know if I would like him as president. Who do you like? Im interested.

Jamelle Kelly said...

I've taken the survey twice and it came up with slightly different answers. It put Mcain first one time and Huckabee first the other and Romney came in second both times. I think we need a president with some foriegn war experience to get Iraq cleaned up. It's only going to get worse over there.

sara said...

I can't get enough of the coverage this time around -so I can sort out who I really think is the best candidate. It's interesting to see what issues are important to myself and others. Taking the survey I realized I didn't really know what my opinion was on some of them because I didn't really know the issue! (my opinion changed once I read up on it) But the top choices it gave me were the same as yours. I want to see more what Huckabee is about.