Love all your pictures! What I want to know is why were you not still sleeping?! Your Christmas card was amazing! You will have to share with your nosy friend how or where you did it! Thanks again so much for helping with my picture! I received tons of comments wondering how we got it so vibrant! I also love your blog of Naomi putting on makeup, so talented. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
This is Kristi (Goodman) Thom. We were on the same train with you you for 2 seconds:) I ran across your blog and was so glad to see that your family all ended up together after the "incedent" with the train...:) I had hoped to get to talk to you all a bit but thought I would have more time! Maybe next year we will end up on the same train again! Especially if the Seamans are the ones to get them for us again:) Thanks again for being willing to offer up seats for us! That was so kind. We were a little nervous about bringing a two week old on the train but everyone was so great!
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
3 comments:
Love all your pictures! What I want to know is why were you not still sleeping?! Your Christmas card was amazing! You will have to share with your nosy friend how or where you did it! Thanks again so much for helping with my picture! I received tons of comments wondering how we got it so vibrant! I also love your blog of Naomi putting on makeup, so talented. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
This is Kristi (Goodman) Thom. We were on the same train with you you for 2 seconds:) I ran across your blog and was so glad to see that your family all ended up together after the "incedent" with the train...:) I had hoped to get to talk to you all a bit but thought I would have more time! Maybe next year we will end up on the same train again! Especially if the Seamans are the ones to get them for us again:)
Thanks again for being willing to offer up seats for us! That was so kind. We were a little nervous about bringing a two week old on the train but everyone was so great!
thomfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment