Thursday, October 25, 2007

Easy Dinner Recipe

I love quick easy dinner ideas. This took me about 5 full mintues to throw in the oven yesterday, when I barely had that much time to spare for dinner preparation. When it was finished- I took my peice and ate in the car as I rushed to my next appointment leaving Naomi and Jeff to fend for themselves.


Quick Quiche-

Put any combination of the following ingredients into a pie pan:
(last night I used fresh spinach, turkey lunch meat, and goat cheese)

Chicken
Ham
Bacon
Artichoke hearts
Broccoli
Spinach
Zucchini
Green chile
Parsley
Cheese of any kind

Then:
In a blender mix
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup Bisquick
1/2 tsp. salt.

Pour over ingredients in pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.

1 comment:

Tara Kay said...

Thanks! I think I will try this tonight.