I love the pink umbrella photos and the one of Jeff and the skiis is great as well. I hope there's enough snow this year for me to pull out my skiis from the attic!
I'm a mother of a really fun 5-year-old and wife to a great husband. We currently live in Flagstaff love the change from the crazy of the city! We love the outdoors and exploring new places. I love learning new things and spending time with family and friends. Most recent achievment -is opening a photogrpahy studio with Cameron Clark!! Yippee.
5 comments:
Didn't you love the rain?! I did!!! :) It's so refreshing! Naomi is a natural.
Love love love the pics!
Those are the sweetest pictures! I love them! Hey, are you still going to Volleyball ever?
I love the pink umbrella photos and the one of Jeff and the skiis is great as well. I hope there's enough snow this year for me to pull out my skiis from the attic!
Jamelle,
I love these pictures!!
Post a Comment