Friday, March 30, 2007

Naomi








Here are a few pictures of Naomi I took today. I think it gets kind of old- always seeing pictures of her, but I guess what else do I take pictures. It's just the two of us most days- which I love. Eventhough she is only 3 we often act like we are best friends. She is really aware of my feelings. I think it is partly her age, but I hope I'm developing a relationship for the future- when I know I won't think she is so cute and adorable.
As I look at these photos- I realize she looks kind of sad. I guess it was just the moment- sometimes these are expressions that I don't normally see and somehow create good images.













1 comment:

sara said...

ok - seriously, she is the most photogenic child there is! I remember being home with my mom when all my brothers and sisters were at school - she always called me her friend - I loved that time with her - and I really thinked that close relationship helped us as I grew older - we were always close - so I'm sure you and naomi will be too!